Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Skondras Panagiotis <pa...@acn.gr> on 2001/04/23 14:58:14 UTC

Exception Handling in turbine

Hello again i have discover some stange staff
In my Previous mail i couldn't go to my Error Screen
After trying some staff i went there but only if the link
is of the form
http://localhost/t/servlet/t/template/show/Test.vm
This screen Test throws the Exception and goes to my Error Screen
There is a Error.java file The TR.props are set ok
if i put
http://localhost/t/servlet/t/template/show,Test.vm
http://localhost/t/servlet/t/template/show%2FTest.vm
i get a white page nothing on the logs.
Any ideas

Re: Exception Handling in turbine

Posted by John McNally <jm...@collab.net>.
In the first case the error would be that the template is not being
found (because it is looking for a template called "show"),

In the second two cases you are probably finding the template and the
error is occuring during its processing.  Sorry, I have no help (except
what I wrote in my previous message) with this.

Also please note the the last form using %2F is not safe within the http
spec and in a proper implementation (Apache) will be interpreted exactly
as the first.

john mcnally