Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Chaman Singh Verma <cs...@yahoo.com> on 2008/04/15 17:29:26 UTC

Large Weblink Graph

Hello,

Does anyone have large Weblink graph ? I want to experiment and benchmark
MapReduce with some real dataset.

Thanks,

With regards,
Chaman Singh Verma,

Poona, India

 between 0000-00-00 and 9999-99-99

Thanks

Posted by Chaman Singh Verma <cs...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Paco for the information.

csv

Paco NATHAN <ce...@gmail.com> wrote: Another site which has data sets available for study is UCI Machine
Learning Repository:
   http://archive.ics.uci.edu/ml/

Re: Large Weblink Graph

Posted by Paco NATHAN <ce...@gmail.com>.

Re: Large Weblink Graph

Posted by Chaman Singh Verma <cs...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks a lot Andrzej.

csv

Andrzej Bialecki <ab...@getopt.org> wrote: Ted Dunning wrote:
> Please include the Mahout sub-project when you report what you find.  This
> kind of dataset would be very helpful for that project as well.
>
> And you might find something helpful there as well.  The goal is to support
> machine learning on hadoop.

Please see here:

http://law.dsi.unimi.it/

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><

 between 0000-00-00 and 9999-99-99

Re: Large Weblink Graph

Posted by Andrzej Bialecki <ab...@getopt.org>.
Ted Dunning wrote:
> Please include the Mahout sub-project when you report what you find.  This
> kind of dataset would be very helpful for that project as well.
>
> And you might find something helpful there as well.  The goal is to support
> machine learning on hadoop.

Please see here:

http://law.dsi.unimi.it/

--