Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Dylan Parker <dy...@mindstech.com> on 2001/03/13 05:41:20 UTC

xsl:include and .war files HELP!

Hello, all.

My info:
- WebLogic 6.0
- Xalan 1.2.2
- Xerces 1.2.2
- XSL Tag Library 1.0

I am wondering if people had come across the problem of packaging a
web application in a .war file (or a .war then a .ear file) and then
experienced problems with the xsl:include tag and xsl:import tag.

I can do a ServletContext.getResource(XSLFileName) and access the
*ROOT* xsl file inside of the .war file... but then the xsl:include
inside of the xsl file fails because... well.. how does it find a file
that doesn't exist in the file system -- but is instead contained
within an archive?

Workarounds? Shall I just hack at the Xalan code to make it work for
me? (if I am proficient enough?)

Maybe I am just an idiot and am overlooking something.

Help!

Thanks,
Dylan Parker