Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2011/08/03 10:36:08 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Felix EventAdmin 1.2.14

I would like to call a vote on the following subproject release:

eventadmin 1.2.14

This release fixes an NPE on shutdown and two potential deadlocks:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-2997
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-3053
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-3055

and includes FELIX-3002: Embed the OBR specific information for the
EventAdmin bundle in the manifest

The release passes the TCK

Staging repositories:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-002/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 002 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

Regards
Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Felix EventAdmin 1.2.14

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
+1

Regards
Felix

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
It seems we've been hit by:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-3058

Using an older version of the maven bundle plugin like 2.3.4 works and
attaches the source.

Regards
Carsten

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
+1

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

[VOTE RESULT] Release Apache Felix EventAdmin 1.2.14

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
The vote to release Apache Felix EventAdmin 1.2.14 passed with three
binding +1 votes from Felix Meschberger, Richard Hall, and Carsten
Ziegeler and one addtional +1 vote from Jean-Baptiste Onofré.

I'll upload the artifacts asap

Thanks everyone for voting!

Regards
Carsten