Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Earl Cahill <ca...@yahoo.com> on 2008/09/26 08:18:15 UTC

a couple wiki changes

Pretty sure that the svn pig link on this page

http://wiki.apache.org/pig/PigDeveloperCookbook

should be

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/pig/

But there are no trunk/pig or src-gen directories there

Also, perhaps I am reading it wrong, but that page says

	* Click Import sites and import the attached file

But alas, there is no attachment.

Thanks,
Earl

RE: a couple wiki changes