Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Sanjoy Ganguly <ga...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/22 12:59:13 UTC

Facing Time Out Issue in Solr

Hello,

Good evening!

I am facing issue while trying to index 4 files. Getting "time out error"
in log.

I am using Solr 7.5, installed in the Linux server.  We have lot of
business document that we are able to index but except below listed file.

1. File 1
    Size- approx 340 MB
    Page count- approx 5800

Rest files are also have same type of figure.

Just to clarify this file are opening in Adobe reader. File are having text.

All files are in PDF format.

Question-  Is there any file size or page count restriction in solr?

*Asper business protocol I will not be able to attach the files.

Thanks .

Awaiting your response.

Regards,
Sanjoy Ganguly