Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2002/12/03 12:51:56 UTC

ant-site proposal committed

Hi,

I've just committed an Anakia based proposal for a stand-alone Ant
site.  I've chosen Anakia for the following reasons:

(1) I knew how to use it

(2) I could copy our existing XML files without changing anything.

(3) redirecting jakarta.a.o/ant/* to ant.a.o/* will work even for
anchors within the FAQ.

I want to give Forrest a try when I get time, (3) above will be a very
important feature to me.

What I have done:  keep the existing content but move some links
around in the navigation, add some content that we have linked from
the Jakarta site so far.  Move the Ant logo to the right and drop the
Jakarta logo.

Please look at it and provide feedback (and feel free to commit
changes).  This may be a starter that we could use when we ask for the
a.a.o virtual host.

Stefan