Posted to dev@onami.apache.org by Daniel Manzke <da...@googlemail.com> on 2013/02/19 23:21:03 UTC

[INFRA] github mirror

Hey guys,

another try from my side. ;) What do we have to do, so our repo will be
mirrored to github?
At the moment I'm having the problem that I had to upgrade my svn to 1.7,
because my company has switch too.
But now I'm not able to update the trunk anymore, so it seems that github
is my only (and preferred way) to access our source code.

Bye,
Daniel

Re: [INFRA] github mirror

Posted by Daniel Manzke <da...@googlemail.com>.
Yeah would fit for me and I could live with the workflow. (also if not
ideal :))

--
Viele Grüße/Best Regards

Daniel Manzke