Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Enis Söztutar <en...@apache.org> on 2015/05/01 01:05:52 UTC

Re: Not able to compile the head of branch-1.0

Let me check.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Did you guys see me write in after to say never mind?
Guess not.
Never mind :-)

Sorry to waste your time.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: Not able to compile the head of branch-1.0

Posted by Enis Söztutar <en...@apache.org>.
Seems fine: https://builds.apache.org/view/All/job/HBase-1.0/891/

Enis