Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org> on 2020/03/10 11:46:25 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Extend (or maintain) "shell" script support for Windows

Since there was no-one that said we should keep the windows scripts and
no-one responded on the user ML thread I'll close the Jira issues/PRs
about extending the scripts.

Aljoscha

Re: [DISCUSS] Extend (or maintain) "shell" script support for Windows

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Thank you for your opinions. I filed a ticket for this:

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
+1 for removing them.

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
+1 on removing them.