Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Raja Chattopadhyay <ra...@wipro.com> on 2008/03/25 17:34:47 UTC

How to set pooling profile in ServiceMIX

Hi
     I am new to ServiceMIX and we are at present evaluating Mule and
ServiceMIX for our project.
Is there any way to set Pooling Profile in ServiceMIX as it can be done in
Mule(http://docs.huihoo.com/mule/1.3/Configuration%20Options.html).

Please inform us if we can do the same in ServiceMIX or not.

Regards,
Raja

Re: How to set pooling profile in ServiceMIX

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 10:34 AM, Raja Chattopadhyay
<ra...@wipro.com> wrote:

>  Hi
>      I am new to ServiceMIX and we are at present evaluating Mule and
>  ServiceMIX for our project.
>  Is there any way to set Pooling Profile in ServiceMIX as it can be done in
>  Mule(http://docs.huihoo.com/mule/1.3/Configuration%20Options.html).
>

>  Please inform us if we can do the same in ServiceMIX or not.

Yes, ServiceMix provides full thread pooling for components as explained here:

http://servicemix.apache.org/thread-pools.html

Also, please do not keep posting the same questions to the list over
and over unless you're making progress on an issue and have more
information to provide.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/