Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Pawas Chhokra <pa...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/23 19:50:32 UTC

[VOTE] Migration of Samza git repo to gitbox.apache.org

Hi all,

This is a call for a vote on migrating Samza git repo to gitbox.apache.org, on
11 AM, Jan 29, 2019. As mandated by the Apache Infrastructure Team, all git
repositories must be migrated from git-wip-us.apache.org URL to
gitbox.apache.org, as the old service is being decommissioned.
The vote will be open for 72 hours (ending at 12:00 PM PST Monday,
January 28). You can vote as follows:

[ ] +1 approve

[ ] +0 no opinion

[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

The vote is +1 from my side.

Thanks & Regards,
Pawas Chhokra

Re: [VOTE] Migration of Samza git repo to gitbox.apache.org

Posted by Pawas Chhokra <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

All our repositories have now been migrated to gitbox.apache.org.

Thanks & Regards,
Pawas Chhokra

Posted by Pawas Chhokra <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Posted by Yi Pan <ni...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding). Thanks a lot!

Posted by Boris S <bo...@gmail.com>.
+1. Thanks!

Posted by santhosh venkat <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding).

Posted by Jake Maes <jm...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by santhosh venkat <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding).

Thanks,

Posted by Jagadish Venkatraman <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Xinyu Liu <xi...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding).

Posted by Prateek Maheshwari <pr...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding) again

Posted by Navina Ramesh <nr...@linkedin.com>.
It looks like a mandatory migration. Why do we need a vote for this?

Thanks!
Navina