Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jonathan Eric Miller <je...@uchicago.edu> on 2002/03/19 19:40:55 UTC

Re: JNDIRealm with bind as user functionality

Thanks for the info. Can you tell me where I would download it from? So,
you're saying it would be in a directory other than the following?

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/nightly/

Thanks, Jon

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

On Tue, 19 Mar 2002, Jonathan Eric Miller wrote:

> Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 12:40:55 -0600
> From: Jonathan Eric Miller <je...@uchicago.edu>
> To: Tomcat Users List <to...@jakarta.apache.org>
> Subject: Re: JNDIRealm with bind as user functionality
>
> Thanks for the info. Can you tell me where I would download it from? So,
> you're saying it would be in a directory other than the following?
>
> http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/nightly/

This is indeed the directory for nightly builds of the HEAD branch of
Tomcat 4 (including the updated JNDIRealm).  Over the last few days,
changes in build processes of some of the dependencies weren't yet
reflected in the build process for the nightly builds.  I just fixed that,
and uploaded a 20020319 version of the nightly build of Tomcat 4, in the
directory cited above.  Source bundles are in the "src" subdirectory below
it.

> Thanks, Jon

Craig