Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Stefan Siegel <st...@studec.fr> on 2011/11/09 13:25:27 UTC

WAR unzipping not catched

Hi everyone,

I have a question concerning Tomcats WAR deployment behavior:

I have a web application which allows me to upload WAR files to the server
via  a web form.

I get feedback from Tomcat once the upload is finished. I then put the
file in Tomcats "webapps" folder. Tomcat now starts unzipping the package.
How can I manage to get a notification from Tomcat indicating me that the
application is ready to be switched to?

Thanks in advance for your help.

 Stefan

Re: WAR unzipping not catched

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

RE: WAR unzipping not catched

Posted by "Sharon Prober (sprober)" <sp...@cisco.com>.
Perhaps consider using the tomcat event listeners that trigger when a context is up

	Sharon

Posted by André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com>.