Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Mark Raynsford <or...@io7m.com> on 2017/10/26 14:05:01 UTC

maven-plugin-plugin due any time soon?

Hello.

I'm running into what I think is MPLUGIN-304 [0] when upgrading
several of my Maven plugins to JDK 9. The issue has been fixed, but I
don't think that fix has made it into any release yet. Is there a
release of maven-plugin-plugin due any time soon?

Apologies if this information is online somewhere... I have no idea
where to look!

[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MPLUGIN-304

--
Mark Raynsford | http://www.io7m.com

Re: maven-plugin-plugin due any time soon?

Posted by Mark Raynsford <or...@io7m.com>.
On 2017-10-26T14:05:01 +0000
Mark Raynsford <or...@io7m.com> wrote:

> I'm running into what I think is MPLUGIN-304 [0] when upgrading
> several of my Maven plugins to JDK 9. The issue has been fixed, but I
> don't think that fix has made it into any release yet.

Sorry for the noise: I made a mistake. I thought I was using 3.5 but it
turns out I was actually using 3.4. Upgrading to 3.5 fixed the issue.

--
Mark Raynsford | http://www.io7m.com