Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Juho Autio <ju...@rovio.com> on 2016/05/25 06:49:46 UTC

Flink config as an argument (akka.client.timeout)

Is there any way to set akka.client.timeout (or other flink config) when
calling bin/flink run instead of editing flink-conf.yaml? I tried to add it
as a -yD flag but couldn't get it working.

Related: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-3964

Re: Flink config as an argument (akka.client.timeout)

Posted by Ufuk Celebi <uc...@apache.org>.
On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 8:49 AM, Juho Autio <ju...@rovio.com> wrote:
> Is there any way to set akka.client.timeout (or other flink config) when
> calling bin/flink run instead of editing flink-conf.yaml? I tried to add it
> as a -yD flag but couldn't get it working.

I think this currently only works for YARN with -Yd paramter you
mention in the issue.