Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by Mohammad Islam <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2011/10/25 01:49:47 UTC

Action items: For next release 3.x

Hi,
We have released Oozie 3.0.2 long time ago from github. Since then quite a few features/bug fixes are being added and being extensively used in Yahoo. Looks like the user is also asking for those features/bug fixes.

In addition, we need to release from Apache for the first time to formalize the process. Although some works are done, there is more things to do.

We need to find and distribute the tasks among us.

Please give your opinion/comments in this JIRA.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OOZIE-586

Regards,
Mohammad