Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Antoni Reus <ar...@lavila.org> on 2004/06/10 10:04:54 UTC

JBossAuthenticator

Hi,

I missed one thing about the contribution.

The JBoss Security package, (jbosssx.jar, usually found in
$JBOSS/default/lib/) is need to build the class.

Salut!

-- Antoni Reus

Re: JBossAuthenticator

Posted by Anil Saldhana <an...@yahoo.com>.
Antoni.
    developers look for technical content. Not the language. :-)

Remember, there will be a lot of developers who will thank you when you write the "HowTo" and FAQ, now and later. :-)

Cheers,
Anil

Antoni Reus <ar...@lavila.org> wrote:
I will try.

(but my English is not very good!)

En/na Steve Viens ha escrit:

RE: JBossAuthenticator (Documentation/Instructions)

Posted by Anil Saldhana <an...@yahoo.com>.
I want to tell you that every extra effort we put in
expanding the docs, people using them in future will
appreciate.

If you want the usage of juddi to be popular, you have
to have extensive step-by-step documentation.

I am planning to write a bunch of docs for juddi
(basically intro types).

Remember, in the open source world, probably juddi is
the only available UDDI. So the docs will go a long
way in helping people adopt UDDI.

Anotni, great job.  Steve, same to you!!!

Cheers,
Anil

http://mail.yahoo.com

RE: JBossAuthenticator (Documentation/Instructions)

Posted by Antoni Reus <an...@telefonica.net>.

Re: JBossAuthenticator

Posted by Antoni Reus <ar...@lavila.org>.
I will try.