Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/14 18:02:31 UTC

Re: Question on Reading Sequencefile data using mapreduce

Heya devs,

Looking for an appropriate answer for this question, it seems we don't have
a public Cell implementation that can be used for generating HFiles. How
are folks expected to generate Cells instances if KeyValue is
@InterfaceAudience.Private ?

-n

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.
Of course. Thanks Gary.