Posted to axis-cvs@ws.apache.org by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk> on 2006/10/29 03:03:41 UTC

Re: svn commit: r468722 - /webservices/axis2/branches/java/1_1/modules/kernel/src/org/apache/axis2/transport/http/AxisServlet.java

On Sat, 2006-10-28 at 18:48 +0000, dims@apache.org wrote:

> But the problem is who wins? Should AxisServlet always override the entry
> in axis2.xml? probaly not...
>
> So enter a new servlet init param in web.xml named "axis2.find.context",
> If it is set to false then we pick up whatever is in axis2.xml/hard-coded
> in ConfigurationContext. If it is true (which is the default case, even
> when the param is not specified in web.xml), then we calculate the context.

It seems to me that for a servlet it should always override .. the
axis2.xml value should only come into play for the standalone runtime
(with SAS).

Sanjiva.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Yep, that's how it will be after my code change. by default
AxisServlet will override the entry in axis2.xml.

-- dims

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.