Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Bruno Henrique <br...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/31 09:15:22 UTC

CometProcessor crash after employ

Hi,
I'm developing an webapp using NetBeans 6.7 and for test app IDE employ
my application after Tomcat (version 6.0.20) started (without restart):

"... org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext reload
INFO: Reloading this Context has started"

After employ my app, CometProcessor only receive BEGIN event, and never
receive READ, ERROR (never receive TIMEOUT sub event) or END. (tried with
NIO and APR)
This bug occurs only if employ in runtime. If restart apache CometProcessor
work properly.
I don't know a cause of problem, then i'm sending this mail like "pre bug
report".

Someone can try reproduce this error? Maybe is my applications: webapp,
o.s., java, ide...

O.S.:
Windows Vista Ultimate x64

Java Version:
java version "1.6.0_04"
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 10.0-b19, mixed mode, sharing)

sry for my bad english :)
[]s

Re: CometProcessor crash after employ

Posted by Bruno Henrique <br...@gmail.com>.
Ops... i wrote wrong, not is "employ, is "deploy".My problem is the "reload
context" with cometProcessor.