Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Ramo Karahasan <ra...@googlemail.com> on 2012/02/02 09:31:06 UTC

Controll of results output

Hi,

is it possible to controll the output of results solr responses? For
example, I'm using DHI for indexing documents from a database. Therefore I
select the title, id,category  from the database.i have categories like
smartphone, tv, notebooks, books, articles, etc.  if I search for example
for the title "apple ipad 2"  I get a log of results from difference
categories, let's say: articles, books, tablet

what I want is that all results that have the category tablet are the first
that are shown, then books and then articles.

Is this somehow possible?

Thank you,

Ramo

Re: Controll of results output

Posted by "tamanjit.bindra@yahoo.co.in" <ta...@yahoo.co.in>.
Try sorting on category. That should do.

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/CommonQueryParameters#sort
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/CommonQueryParameters#sort