Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/03 10:28:38 UTC

Re: JMX code and scala-stats

I committed the code from the existing patch and created a Wiki entry
describing its use:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ESME/JMX

I decided to commit the code, because the Stax environment is just one
special deployment environment and usually we won't have to deal with
port restrictions.

Re: JMX code and scala-stats

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
Sounds great.

Just tell me when you are ready and I'll take over from there :->

D.

Re: JMX code and scala-stats

Posted by Andy the destroyer <an...@gmail.com>.