Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by alireza ranjbaran <ra...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/08 13:37:20 UTC

Having duplicate group names in different resources (when the members are different)

Hi,

Please consider that we have 3 external resource: R1, R2, R3 and all of
them have an 'admin' group but their members are different.

I can just have one 'admin' name in all Realms groups.
How can I categorize groups based on the external-resources?

Adding some prefixes (R1_admin, R2_admin, ...) is my first solution. But I
appreciate if you help me to find better way.

--
*Best Regards,*

*Alireza Ranjbaran*
*IT Security Engineer*