Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Greg Huber <gr...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/12 10:13:31 UTC

jira access

Dave,

Please could you check my authority on the roller jira, for some reason it
does not let me assign any issues to myself.  The media file issue should
work now but have noticed some other related issues.

Cheers Greg.

Re: jira access

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Greg, as you're a PMC member I just moved you from the "Committer" to
the "Administrator" role, meaning you should now be able to do whatever
you want; indeed, you now have all the same JIRA rights on Roller as
Dave himself.

Glen

Re: Sonar complaints... (Re: jira access)

Posted by Greg Huber <gr...@gmail.com>.
Glen,

OK, these generally are won't be on base code, but are useful in
development, for example on the junit tests it reminds you of what is
happening on the console as sometimes its not obvious to scan the logs.

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.