Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Edgar S�nchez <ve...@yahoo.com> on 2001/08/25 03:33:54 UTC

The args attribute is deprecated

  Hi all..

   Now I get it, well somethings, I need more practice
with Ant :-)

   I have my build running the following line

      <java classname="weblogic.ejbc"
         args=" -classpath ${CLASSPATH} arqEJB1.jar
appServer/${NOMBRE_JAR}">
      </java>

   When my build gets this line the next message on my
cmd window came out:

[java] The args attribute is deprecated. Please use
nested arg elements.

   How do I use arg elements.. I checked the manual
and only have one arg.  I don't undestand what it
means, could anyone explain me that??

  Thank you.
VES

=====

"Puedes sentirte desilusionado si fallas, pero est�s condenado si no lo intentas."

"You can get disappointed if you fail down, but you are doomed if you do not try it."

ICQ #  22338121

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/

Re: The args attribute is deprecated

Posted by Edgar S�nchez <ve...@yahoo.com>.