Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Peter McPeterson <gi...@hotmail.com> on 2007/02/10 07:47:59 UTC

Which one works best?

I'm not sure which solution works best: having multiple Solr instances
running on the same server, each one for a different website OR having just
one Solr instance running and having each one of the sites share the same
"index"? They're different sites by the way.

Thanks.

Spaces

Re: Which one works best?

Posted by Peter McPeterson <gi...@hotmail.com>.