Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Stefan Seelmann <se...@apache.org> on 2008/07/21 19:02:50 UTC

Problem in start scripts of ApacheDS 1.5.3 zip and tar.gz archives

Hi,

I found the following problem in apacheds.sh and apacheds.bat of the
current 1.5.3 release: The classpath includes the "-SNAPSHOT" prefix for
all apacheds and shared jars and thus when starting up I receive an
ClassNotFoundException. Perhaps we could fix the scripts?

Kind regards,
Stefan

Re: Problem in start scripts of ApacheDS 1.5.3 zip and tar.gz archives

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Yeah thanks guys for fixing this up so quickly.   This is my fault that this
was broken :(.

Alex

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <se...@apache.org>.

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.