Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Jia Zhai <zh...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/01 04:17:17 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release 4.11.0, release candidate #0

+1 (binding)

Environment: macOS 10.15.5

- verified packages checksum ( asc and sha good)

- the source package build and test all run successfully.

- in both binary package(server & all), 'bin/bookkeeper standalone' and
'bin/bookkeeper shell bookiesanity' runs well.

Best Regards.

Jia Zhai

Beijing, China

Mobile: +86 15810491983

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Rajan for doing this

Just to be clear, as this is an official record. Matteo's vote is not
binding.

Enrico

Posted by Rajan Dhabalia <rd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.