Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Changdeok Kang <ch...@samsung.com> on 2009/01/20 11:13:42 UTC

Server startup failed.

I am using geronimo with eclipse.

I tried to run the sample program(jaxws-converter) using geronimo server
plug-in.

But it was failed by some reason.

After that server cannot make startup process, even though I deleted
geronimo

and uncompress another one.

When I execute "start-server", it gives following error message.

.... skipped

  started in   .089s
Module 66/68 org.apache.geronimo.plugins/mconsole-ds/2.1.3/car
  started in   .040s
Module 67/68 org.apache.geronimo.plugins/mconsole-jetty/2.1.3/car
  started in   .306s
Server Startup failed

org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.InvalidConfigException: Could not locate
confi
gs to start: [default/jaxws-converter/1.0/car]
        at
org.apache.geronimo.system.main.EmbeddedDaemon.doStartup(EmbeddedDaem
on.java:167)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.system.main.EmbeddedDaemon.execute(EmbeddedDaemon
.java:79)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.util.MainConfigurationBootstrapper.main(Ma
inConfigurationBootstrapper.java:45)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.cli.AbstractCLI.executeMain(AbstractCLI.java:67)
        at org.apache.geronimo.cli.daemon.DaemonCLI.main(DaemonCLI.java:30)

.... skipped

How can I solve the problem?

Re: Server startup failed.

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
Delete the entry of default/jaxws-converter/1.0/car from the file
/var/config/config.xml.

2009/1/20 Changdeok Kang <ch...@samsung.com>

> I am using geronimo with eclipse.
>
> I tried to run the sample program(jaxws-converter) using geronimo server
> plug-in.
>
> But it was failed by some reason.
>
> After that server cannot make startup process, even though I deleted
> geronimo
>
> and uncompress another one.
>

> When I execute "start-server", it gives following error message.
>

> .... skipped
>
>  started in   .089s
> Module 66/68 org.apache.geronimo.plugins/mconsole-ds/2.1.3/car
>  started in   .040s
> Module 67/68 org.apache.geronimo.plugins/mconsole-jetty/2.1.3/car
>  started in   .306s
> Server Startup failed
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.InvalidConfigException: Could not locate
> confi
> gs to start: [default/jaxws-converter/1.0/car]
>        at
> org.apache.geronimo.system.main.EmbeddedDaemon.doStartup(EmbeddedDaem
> on.java:167)
>        at
> org.apache.geronimo.system.main.EmbeddedDaemon.execute(EmbeddedDaemon
> .java:79)
>        at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.util.MainConfigurationBootstrapper.main(Ma
> inConfigurationBootstrapper.java:45)
>        at
> org.apache.geronimo.cli.AbstractCLI.executeMain(AbstractCLI.java:67)
>        at org.apache.geronimo.cli.daemon.DaemonCLI.main(DaemonCLI.java:30)
>
> .... skipped
>
> How can I solve the problem?

Ivan