Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com> on 2006/09/30 08:12:58 UTC

[Axis2] Build failure

I'm getting a failure on org.apache.rampart.RampartTest in integration:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Undefined 'org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl' resource property
	at org.apache.rampart.RampartException.getMessage(RampartException.java:81)
	at org.apache.rampart.RampartException.<init>(RampartException.java:61)
	at org.apache.rampart.RampartException.<init>(RampartException.java:67)
	at org.apache.rampart.util.RampartUtil.getToken(RampartUtil.java:450)
	at org.apache.rampart.util.RampartUtil.getSecConvToken(RampartUtil.java:359)

I updated to latest jars first by running "maven clean jar
-Dmaven.test.skip=true", then ran "maven -o". After the first failure I
repeated this process, with the same result. I'm running JDK 1.5.0_07 on
Linux.

  - Dennis

--
Dennis M. Sosnoski
SOA, Web Services, and XML

Re: [Axis2] Build failure

Posted by Brian De Pradine <PR...@uk.ibm.com>.
Apologies. I appear to have missed that one.

Cheers

Brian DePradine
Web Services Development
IBM Hursley
External  +44 (0) 1962 816319         Internal 246319

If you can't find the time to do it right the first time, where will you
find the time to do it again?

"Ruchith Fernando" <ru...@gmail.com> wrote on 30/09/2006
15:00:48:

Re: [Axis2] Build failure