Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by John Wooten <jw...@shoulderscorp.com> on 2001/12/05 05:07:38 UTC

Re: Install problems.

Ditto!

I get first two Started Messages then a hang.

Of course, I actually use my computer for other things and do have another
smtp server running.  Does it mention that I should stop that one?  Should
I?

Could that be the problem?

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@thought.co.uk>.

> Of course, I actually use my computer for other things and do have another
> smtp server running.  Does it mention that I should stop that one?  Should
> I?

Only if you want JAMES to listen to the same port. If you are going to run
one on another port than 25 you're OK.