Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Rajagopal. V" <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2003/03/28 18:23:18 UTC

EJB/JMS Redirector

I looked at the Work To-do on Cactus web page that
EJB/JMS Redirectors are continued to be worked on.. I
did not find any code in the CVS Repositories related
to this( I may have missed, but iw as mostly looking
at the framework directory) . Is there a codebase
where i can look for some ideas?

TIA
Raj

http://platinum.yahoo.com

Re: EJB/JMS Redirector

Posted by Christopher Lenz <cm...@gmx.de>.
Hello Raj,

there's an extra branch in CVS that contains the JMS/MDB work. Look
here, for example:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-cactus/framework/src/java/j2ee13/org/apache/cactus/?only_with_tag=CACTUS_14_JMS_BRANCH

--
Christopher Lenz
/=/ cmlenz at gmx.de

RE: EJB/JMS Redirector

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Raj,

I had started to work on unit testing MDB some while ago and stopped.
Recently we have been working on improving Cactus usability for Cactus
1.5. I think one of the main focus of Cactus 1.6 will be EJBs
(potentially including MDBs). Help would certainly be welcome.

Thanks
-Vincent