Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by booloo <bd...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/03 11:44:47 UTC

Re: Page.onPageAttached() never gets called in 1.5?

Hi,
We use the method onPageAttached () for  volidation, and if an error occurs
then we redirect to any appropriate page
>From the page constructor setResponsePage does not work. If you use the
if (! validateLogin ()) {
             throw new RestartResponseAtInterceptPageException
(LoginPage.class);
         }
as a result:
     Last cause: Same attribute found twice: key (line 21, column 70)
But there was not this error before. And on different pages we override
onPageAttached and add some new validations.
"public void onPageAttached() {
        super.onPageAttached();
        validate........"