Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Thomas Bellembois <th...@univ-rennes1.fr> on 2005/03/01 11:59:16 UTC

Redirection for txfile store

Hello,

I have modified the txfile store (classes AbstractTxFileStoreService,
TxFileContentStore and TxXMLFileDescriptorsStore) to process URL's like
/~user

In the Domain.xml file I added new parameters :

<parameter name="redirection-method">hash</parameter> <!-- hash |
hash_reverse-->
<parameter name="redirection-character">~</parameter>
<parameter name="redirection-basedir">files/homedir</parameter>
<parameter name="redirection-enabled">true</parameter>

So, when an URL like /slide/~user is entered, the store changes the URL
into :
files/homedir/u/us/user (if redirection-method = hash)
files/homedir/r/re/user  (if redirection-method = hash_reverse)

My modifications are basic, I added "uri = redirect(uri);" at the
begining of each method containing an Uri in its parameters.

My problem is that when I access to the folder /slide/files/~toto, I see
a folder "toto". But this folder does not exit.

You can find the modified classes at the following URL :
http://perso.univ-rennes1.fr/thomas.bellembois/slide-devel/

Thank you for your help.

Thomas

--