Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Mark Combellack <mc...@apache.org> on 2008/03/28 15:03:00 UTC

What happened to the Continuum VMBuild server messages?

Hi,

It's been a while since I have seen a Continuum VMBuild message on the
Developer mailing list. Looking at the VMBuild server, builds have been run
recently.

I was wondering if the build emails have been disabled or are being
redirected to another list.

Thanks,

Mark

Re: What happened to the Continuum VMBuild server messages?

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
So far you are a good citizen. :)

Posted by Mark Combellack <mc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.
Luciano Resende wrote:
> I disable sending them to the list for now, but when a given build
> fails, the committers that had committed something will receive
> notifications.

and I think it's a good idea. I got comments from people unsubscribing
because the big build logs were filling up their inboxes.

--
Jean-Sebastien

Re: What happened to the Continuum VMBuild server messages?

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.