Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Teja <sa...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/11 17:18:33 UTC

Re: LiveListenerBus is occupying most of the Driver Memory and frequent GC is degrading the performance

We did take heap dump from the live job. To our surprise, 85% of the memory
is being occupied by `org.apache.spark.scheduler.LiveListenerBus` Here are
few pictures for context

<http://apache-spark-user-list.1001560.n3.nabble.com/file/t10309/Screenshot_2020-09-11_at_10.png>
<http://apache-spark-user-list.1001560.n3.nabble.com/file/t10309/Screenshot_2020-09-11_at_10.png>

Mridul Muralidharan wrote