Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by praveen <pr...@manamtech.com> on 2010/04/05 11:46:59 UTC

Recording from J2ME WTK App

Dear All,

Please go through the following steps and let me know where I am going wrong

1)Accessed Wireless Toolkit 2.5.2.

2)Go to Edit------->Preferences-------->Network Configuration

3)Select Use Proxy Server check box and gave the IP address of the system
where the application is hosted and also the port number

 Now go to JMeter,

1)Provide the necessary details in HTTP request defaults and provide the
same details in HTTP proxy server page that are provided in the Wireless
Toolkit.

2)Click on Start button in JMeter and access the application(J2ME
application) in Wireless Toolkit.

3)I am able to access the application but my actions are not getting
recorded.

Let me know whether I am missing anything anywhere.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Praveen.T