Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Pete Haidinyak <ja...@cox.net> on 2009/02/28 04:35:48 UTC

Another beginner question

In an application I am porting I have my core Service Interfaces in a
Common Jar. I know now this has to become a bundle for other Service
bundles to implement these interfaces. I also have several Abstract
Classes in the Common jar that implement the interfaces in the Common jar.
My question is can I extend the Abstract Classes in one bundle with
Classes in another?

Thanks

-Pete

Re: Another beginner question