Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID> on 2017/08/17 06:54:40 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Will Dazey as OpenJPA committer!

Good morning ladies and gents!

I'm glad to announce that Will has accepted our invitation to join the Apache OpenJPA project as a new committer!

Will did already ship great patches and we are sure he will be a great addition to our team.

Welcome Will!

the Apache OpenJPA PMC

:wq

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Will Dazey as OpenJPA committer!

Posted by Jody Grassel <fy...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Will!  Welcome aboard!

Posted by Heath Thomann <jp...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Will!  Since I resigned from IBM I've forgotten everything I know
about JPA, so it is good to have some new brain power!  ;-)  Welcome
aboard!

Thanks,

Heath

Posted by William Dazey <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Albert Lee <al...@gmail.com>.
Welcome aboard.

--
Albert Lee.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Will Dazey as OpenJPA committer!

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Will, and welcome!

Romain Manni-Bucau

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.