Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Dominic Pöllath <d....@adito.de> on 2012/11/08 11:42:02 UTC

creating an proxy servicelayer for javascript

hi!

i want to create dynamically webservices on the server-side. the webservice should be executed in rhino (javascript), the data is collected out of a database and already parsed with rhino. (function names, parameter, etc.) which steps i have to take to create webservices out of my javascript files?

i think i have to create some kind of proxy java class to run javascript code by method call. but i want to provide an exactly method/operation description to the client side by wsdl. so i have to create my own service layer, isnt it? how do i create multible services with my own service layer?

I think i have to overwrite / extend the ServiceFacoryBean to create the ServiceInfo (InterfaceInfo, BindingsInfo and EndpointInfo). But how do i create this objects correctly? What have to be implemented by me to create this JavaScriptProxyWebServiceService ?

best regads and thank you for your help

Re: creating an proxy servicelayer for javascript

Posted by dominic <d....@adito.de>.
perhaps i have to explain exactly what i want to do.

i want to create a way to publish javascript code as a webservice. the
webservice endpoint should show up all his functions/methods properly in the
wsdl file.

execution of the javascript (server) code should be handled by a simple java
class. this proxy execution have a method called "invoke" receives the
method and the parameters from the webservice calls. it returns the result
object.

can this be realized by writing my own servicefactorybean?
if this can be realized, is it the proper way to do this? what things i have
to know about writing my own servicefactorybean?

thank you for your answers