Posted to user@spark.apache.org by ayan guha <gu...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/01 01:23:06 UTC

Re: Retrieve hadoop conf object from Python API

There is a sc._jsc_ which you can access to get/set hadoop conf.

--
Best Regards,
Ayan Guha

Re: Retrieve hadoop conf object from Python API

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
To close the loop.

This should work:
sc._jsc.hadoopConfiguration

See this method in JavaSparkContext :

  def hadoopConfiguration(): Configuration = {
    sc.hadoopConfiguration

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Minor correction: