Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Tobias Wunden <to...@entwinemedia.com> on 2013/10/23 18:46:21 UTC

Whiteboard not working in http-bundle 2.2.1?

Dear list,

the Matterhorn project has been using the Apache Felix HTTP bundle in version 2.2.0 to register JAX-RS endpoints with CXF and some other magic. Part of that magic involves making use of the whiteboard implementation to have the servlets be picked up and published.

With version 2.2.1 of the http bundle seing that light of day (thanks eveyone!) we were eager to take advantage of an important bugfix as well as the configurable http timeout. Unfortunately, the servlets no longer seem to be picked up by the whiteboard implementation, while the implementation has not changed at all. Is anyone available of relevant changes that were made to the whiteboard implementation between 2.2.0 and 2.2.1? We have been looking throug the release notes but didn't see anything related to the whiteboard implementation.

Any pointers are welcome and appreciated.

Thanks,
Tobias

--

Tobias Wunden