Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by "Rory O'Donnell Oracle, Dublin Ireland" <ro...@oracle.com> on 2013/12/27 13:57:44 UTC

JDK 8 Build 121 & JDK 7 Update 60 build 02 are available on java.net

Hi Mark,

Hope you enjoyed the holidays, all the best for 2014.

JDK 8 Build b121 Early Access Build is now available for download
<http://jdk8.java.net/download.html> & test.
JDK 7u60 b02 Early Access Build is also available for download
<https://jdk7.java.net/download.html>& test.

We are now very late in the release cycle of JDK 8 , issues found late may
be postponed to JDK 9 time frame. Please log all show stopper issues as
soon as possible.

Thanks for your support, Rory

--
Rgds,Rory O'Donnell
Quality Engineering Manager

Re: JDK 8 Build 121 & JDK 7 Update 60 build 02 are available on java.net

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.

Hi Rory!

Sorry for only finding the time now to get back to this task.
Will now try to find out what the status is on our boxes and get back to you.

txs and LieGrue,
strub