Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by "Khan, Misbah" <Mi...@morganstanley.com> on 2012/07/23 08:53:22 UTC

How to unsubscribe?

[Subject modified]

Thanks,

Misbah Khan
Morgan Stanley | ISG Technology
Manikchand Ikon | South Wing 18 | Dhole Patil Road
Pune, 411001
Phone: +91 20 2620-7570
Misbah.Khan@morganstanley.com

Be carbon conscious. Please consider our environment before printing this email.

Can someone please let me know, how can I unsubscribe from this group.

Thanks,

Misbah Khan
Morgan Stanley | ISG Technology
Manikchand Ikon | South Wing 18 | Dhole Patil Road
Pune, 411001
Phone: +91 20 2620-7570
Misbah.Khan@morganstanley.com

Be carbon conscious. Please consider our environment before printing this email.

NOTICE: Morgan Stanley is not acting as a municipal advisor and the opinions or views contained herein are not intended to be, and do not constitute, advice within the meaning of Section 975 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act. If you have received this communication in error, please destroy all electronic and paper copies and notify the sender immediately. Mistransmission is not intended to waive confidentiality or privilege. Morgan Stanley reserves the right, to the extent permitted under applicable law, to monitor electronic communications. This message is subject to terms available at the following link: http://www.morganstanley.com/disclaimers. If you cannot access these links, please notify us by reply message and we will send the contents to you. By messaging with Morgan Stanley you consent to the foregoing.

RE: How to unsubscribe?

Re: How to unsubscribe?

Posted by Om <bi...@gmail.com>.