Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@accor.com> on 2006/03/31 17:38:16 UTC

RE : mvn eclipse:eclipse -- requires install first -- bug/oversight?

Have a look : http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MECLIPSE-3

More a quicker in a multi-modules project is : mvn
-Dmaven.test.skip=true clean compile eclipse:clean eclipse:eclipse

- Olivier

Posted by Matt McGill <ma...@gmail.com>.
Aha - yup, that describes the issue exactly (for others, note that
the JIRA title mis-identifies the source of the trouble, but a
comment clarifies). And thanks for your suggested command line for a
faster build!

-Matt