Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Larry Gusaas <la...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/16 06:20:13 UTC

Users list on Gmane

This list is now available through NNTP at Gmane < gmane.comp.apache.incubator.ooo.user > .

--
_________________________________

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com

Re: Users list on Gmane

Posted by "David H. Lipman" <DL...@Verizon.Net>.
From: "Larry Gusaas" <la...@gmail.com>

> This list is now available through NNTP at Gmane < gmane.comp.apache.incubator.ooo.user
>  > .

Good !  ;-)

--
Dave
http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp

Re: Users list on Gmane

Posted by "David H. Lipman" <DL...@Verizon.Net>.
From: "Rob Weir" <ro...@apache.org>

> On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 1:21 PM, Caesar <ca...@hiwaay.net> wrote:
>> On Fri, 16 Sep 2011 09:51:01 -0700, "Dennis E. Hamilton"
>> <or...@msn.com> wrote Re RE: Users list on Gmane:
>>
>>> I find it a problem also, especially if I happen to be filing different lists in the
>>> same folder as a convenience.
>>
>>> Also, I can't use filter rules that inspect for the list tag in the subject.
>>
>> Ditto on the above.
>>

> Is there really a mail client that allows filtering on subject text
> that does not allow filtering on the email address?    Note that all
> emails from the list are sent to: ooo-users@incubator.apache.org.
> You should be able to filter on that just as easily.

You mean like Pegasus Mail's (aka; P-Mail) regular expressions ?

P-Mail can work off of any header section or text within the body using regular
expressions and/or simple rules.

Re: Users list on Gmane

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.

Re: Users list on Gmane

Posted by Caesar <ca...@hiwaay.net>.

RE: Users list on Gmane

Posted by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <or...@msn.com>.
I find it a problem also, especially if I happen to be filing different lists in the same folder as a convenience.

Also, I can't use filter rules that inspect for the list tag in the subject.

I've never seen an Apache mailing list with [list-name] added to its subject lines.

I must remember to include this as an apparent difference between the OOo lists and the ones being brought up on the Apache OOo Podling.

TJ - can you file an INFRA JIRA issue to request this?  My interface is not working.

 - Dennis

Posted by TJ Frazier <tj...@cfl.rr.com>.
+1

Re: Users list on Gmane