Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by hannach <ha...@solutiondynamics.com> on 2012/07/30 00:06:44 UTC

HTTPS FORM POST FROM EXTERNAL SITE TO WICKET WEBPAGE

Hi there,

I need to provide returnURL for payment portal like Paypal.
I created bookmarkable WebPage called paymentResultPage and path is called
"pay_result".
Once user is done with payment, this portal will do the HTTPS form POST (not
GET) to the returnURL returning whether payment went successful or not so I
can record that in DB.

The problem is webpage's constuctor
public PaymentResultPage(PageParameters pageparameters) doesn't catch the
fields that are passed via form post when I provided url like
http://www.abcd.com/pay_result.

How can I get the values that are form posted from external site to the
wicket page?

Do I have to pass things like
?form7_hf_0=&wicket%3Ainterface=%3A1%3Aform%3A%3AIFormSubmitListener?

Any suggestion would be great thanks.

Re: HTTPS FORM POST FROM EXTERNAL SITE TO WICKET WEBPAGE

Posted by Dan Retzlaff <dr...@gmail.com>.
If your constructor isn't being called, you have something more basic to
figure out. I just tested with a quickstart, and it worked as expected. See
https://gist.github.com/3204518. Hitting localhost:8080 shows "value is not
specified", then submitting the (non-Wicketized) form shows "value is
<whatever I entered>".

Posted by Dan Retzlaff <dr...@gmail.com>.
If you look at FormComponent#getInputAsArray(), you can see how Wicket gets
access to posted values:
getRequest().getRequestParameters().getParameterValues(inputName);