Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2006/07/02 22:48:25 UTC

RE: False Positives on "SenderInFakeDomain"?

JVM wrote:

> given [the] possibility that at random times, a DNS server will
> timeout on a request for perfectly valid domain, this would
> appear to me to be a very risky matcher to use in production.

And now you understand why I want to move the retry scheduler to the spool
manager, rather than embedding it uniquely within something like
RemoteDelivery.  :-)

	--- Noel

P.S.  Yes, "I'm alive."  May be off-line until Thursday, though.  Good news
is that the ApacheCon US 2006 schedule is done, tentatively.