Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com> on 2003/10/28 13:11:38 UTC

Merlin Cryto implementation in /proposals

Stephen,
Not sure if you are on Turbine -dev, so I wanted to cc you directly.  I have
committed your crypto implementation to run under merlin under the fulcrum
/proposals directory.

If you have other improvements, can you send them to me so that Peter is
using the latest and greatest to test his MerlinComponentService against?

ERic

RE: Merlin Cryto implementation in /proposals

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.
Yes, I think so..  Most of it was centered around repackaging existing
turbine code and adding a unit test or two anyway.  I don't expect any major
changes in any of the components, rather just incremental improvements.

Eric

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.

Eric Pugh wrote:

>Stephen,
>Not sure if you are on Turbine -dev, so I wanted to cc you directly.

I'm subscribed.

>I have
>committed your crypto implementation to run under merlin under the fulcrum
>/proposals directory.
>
>If you have other improvements, can you send them to me so that Peter is
>using the latest and greatest to test his MerlinComponentService against?

Sure - no problem.

Stephen.

>ERic

Stephen J. McConnell